The 2020/21 football season comes to life this weekend with the return of the Premier League and La Liga to support the Ligue 1 that had started earlier on.
All teams are targeting positive starts to their 2020/21 campaigns, however, the game dictates only three possibilities – a win, draw, or loss.
On this particular day, we will not get to digest any particular game and we will only give hints on what we should expect from the different games on our listing today.
Please click here to place your bet. Register and earn some free Bets.
Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips.
Please click here to register with MelBet or place your bet here
- Crystal Palace vs Southampton – (Draw/under 2.0)
- Fulham vs Arsenal – (Arsenal win/under 2.5)
- West Ham vs Newcastle – (Newcastle win/under 2.5)
Spanish Primera Liga
- Eibar vs Celta Vigo – (Draw/over 2.0)
- Granada vs Athletic Bilbao – (1x/over 2.5)
- Cadiz vs Osasuna – (Cadiz win/under 2.0)
French Ligue 1
- Etienne vs Strasbourg – (1x/under 2.0)
- Montpellier vs Nice – (1x/under 2.0)
- (England championship) Barnsley vs Luton Town – 1x
- (England League 1) Sunderland vs Bristol Rovers – 1x
- (Scottish Premier League) Livingston FC Vs Hamilton Academical – Livingstone – 1x
- (Turkish Super lig) Sivasspor vs Alanyaspor – 1x
- (Sweden Superettan GAIS GIF Sundsvall – x2
- (Sweden Superettan) Degerfors IF vs Jonkopings Sodra – Degerfors win
- (Sweden Superettan) AFC Eskilstuna vs Hamstads BK – Hamstads win
- (Slovakia Fortuna Liga) MFk Zemplin Michalovce vs AS Trencin – x2
- (Latvia SynotTip Virsliga) Spartaks Jurmala vs BFC Daugavpils – Spartaks win
- (Latvia SynotTip Virsliga) FK Ventspils vs Riga FC – x2
There are many other matches that can be great sources of value. You just have to know where to look – visit MelBet to place your bets on the best odds
We are committed in our support of responsible gambling. Recommended bets are advised to over-25s and we strongly encourage The Touchline Sports readers, followers, and punters to wager only what they can afford to lose.