After a week of European football, European league football returns with clubs having new ambitions after identifying where their future stands in mid-week.
In the German Bundesliga, Bayern Munich have failed to score on only two occasions, both against Leipzig in their previous 70 matches. The Bavarians have been having slow starts in their last games but have fought back to earn seven points and we believe they have this one too.
In Spain, both Sevilla and Real Madrid endured tough results in midweek with Sevilla suffering a 4-0 defeat to Chelsea and Real Madrid falling twice to Shakhtar. Both come into this game with no clear way forward and we believe a Double Chance would save you from the uncertainties in the game.
In Italy, we are rallying for Juventus to defeat Torino in the derby.
Follow the listing below for our tips via the Value and Regular picks on today’s games.
- Burnley vs Everton – DC
- Man. City vs Fulham – Man. City win
- West Ham vs Man. United – x2/GG/Over 2.5
- Chelsea vs Leeds United – 1x
SPANISH PRIMERA LIGA
- Sevilla vs Real Madrid – DC
- Atletico Madrid vs Valladolid – Atletico win
- SC Freiburg vs Monchengladbach – x2
- Frankfurt vs Dortmund – GG/Over 2.5
- FC Koln vs Wolfsburg – DC
- Arminia Bielefeld vs Mainz – Mainz win/GG
- Bayern vs RB Leipzig – Bayern win/GG/Over 2.5
ITALIAN SERIE A
- Juventus vs Torino – Juventus win/Over 2.5
- Inter Milan vs Bologna – 1x/GG
FRENCH LIGUE 1
- Montpellier vs PSG – GG/PSG win/Over 2.0
- (Netherlands Eredivisie) Pec Zwolle vs Vitesse – x2
- (Brazil Serie A) Santos FC vs Palmeiras SP – 1x
- (Switzerland Super League) FC Basel vs Servette FC – 1x
- (Spain Segunda Division) Malaga vs FC Cartagena – Malaga win
- (South Africa Premier League) Maritzburg United vs Mamelodi Sundowns – Mamelodi win
- (Israel Premier League) Hapoel Tel Aviv vs Maccabi Netanya – x2
- (Italy Serie B) Urbs Sportiva Reggina vs Brescia Calcio – 1x
- (Argentina Primera Division) CA Banfield vs Club Atletico Rosario Central – 1x
There are many other matches that can be great sources of value. You just have to know where to look – visit MelBet to place your bets on the best odds.
You can also register using ‘Touchline’ as your Promo Code if you are in need of some free bets and bigger odds for today’s games.
We are committed in our support of responsible gambling. Recommended bets are advised to over-25s and we strongly encourage The Touchline Sports readers, followers, and punters to wager only what they can afford to lose.