The Futsal Association of Uganda (FAU) has confirmed set the dates and venue for this year’s Annual General Meeting (AGM)
FAU via their website confirmed Saturday, 12th September 2020 as the day the AGM will take place starting at 8:00 AM at Kenedia Hotel.
This is set to be the associations’ first AGM since becoming a FUFA member, a milestone achieved last year in September during FUFA’s Ordinary assembly that was held in Adjumani.
The assembly will be attended by the eighteen delegates from the nine-member associations that make up the FAU General Assembly.
The Agenda will include but will not limited to;
- A declaration that the General Assembly has been convened and composed in compliance with the constitution of FAU.
- Consideration and approval of the agenda
- Appointment of the members to check the minutes.
- Appointment of scrutineers.
- An address by the Chairman
- Suspension or expulsion of Members where applicable.
- Activity report containing activities of the previous calendar year (2019/2020) where applicable.
The Futsal Association Uganda is an affiliate member of the FUFA since 2019 mandated to develop, promote, and protect the game of Futsal in Uganda.
FAU was founded way back in 2015 and the core founding members were Jjunju Hamzah, Lugemwa Patrick, Nandigobe Richard Semanda, and Pius Serugo.