Borussia Dortmund will be in high spirits when they face Bayern Munich in today’s Klassiker following a comfortable win in the Champions League away at Club Brugge. Mats Hummels missed the Champions League outing after scoring twice at the weekend but should be ready to face his former club.
Jadon Sancho could start but fellow English talent Jude Bellingham might drop to the bench. On the other end, Robert Lewandowski was rested against Koln last weekend but should be fit and firing for this one.
With a “Klassiker” clean sheet, Manuel Neuer can draw level with Oliver Kahn on 196 – a Bundesliga record.
Alphonso Davies suffered an ankle injury and will not play again this year but Serge Gnabry is back from a COVID-19 false alarm, while Joshua Zirkzee has returned a false-positive.
Corentin Tolisso is available again after suspension, while Leroy Sane is pushing for a starting berth.
Lewandowski is used to scoring in the Klassiker and was rested last weekend with this game in mind.
»Please click here to place your bet and join our winning team.
Prediction: Expect Bayern to lay down a marker and this is how it has always been for the past eight seasons now.
In England, Everton have lost back-to-back matches and have not won in three. They have struggled with key absences in recent weeks and it has shown they do not have a squad capable of keeping pace with the big boys.
United’s resurgence was short-lived following up a 1-0 home defeat to Arsenal last weekend followed by a disastrous 2-1 loss to Champions League newcomers Istanbul Basaksehir on Wednesday. It’s hot for Solskjaer who has had little time to prepare for a day at Goodison Park.
Prediction: While none of the two sides has fared well in recent games, be sure this is another miserable weekend for Man. United.
Follow our Value and Regular picks for our Tips and Predictions for this Saturday.
- Everton vs Manchester United – Everton win/GG/Over 2.5
- Crystal Palace vs Leeds United – x2/GG
- Chelsea vs Sheffield United – Chelsea win/GG
- West Ham vs Fulham – West Ham win
Spanish Primera Liga – 1-1
- SD Huesca vs Eibar – Huesca win
- Barcelona vs Real Betis – Barcelona win/GG/Over 2.5
- Sevilla vs Osasuna – 1x
- Atletico Madrid vs Cadiz – Atletico win/GG
- RB Leipzig vs Freiburg – Leipzig win/GG
- Union Berlin vs Arminia Bielefield – Union Berlin win/Over 2.5
- Mainz vs Schalke 04 – 1x/GG
- Augsburg vs Hertha Berlin – x2
- VfB Stuttgart vs Eintracht Frankfurt – x2/GG
- Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich – Bayern win/over 2.5
Italian Serie A
- Cagliari vs Sampdoria – x2
- Benevento vs Spezia – Benevento win/GG/Over 2.0
- Parma vs Fiorentina – x
French Ligue 1
- Bordeaux vs Montpellier – Montpellier win/GG
- PSG vs Rennes – PSG win/over 2.5
- (Russia Division 1) Spartak Moscow II vs FC Nizhny Novgorod – X2
- (England Championship) Reading vs Stoke City – 1X
- (Germany Liga 3) TSV 1860 Munich vs Hallescher FC – 1
- (Slovenia Prva Liga) Tabor Sezana vs NS Mura – X2
- (Bulgaria A PFG) Botev Plovdiv vs Cherno More Varma – 1X
- (Portugal Segunda Liga) FC Porto B vs CD Mafra = X2
- (England Cup) Hull City vs Fleetwood Town – 1X
- (Scotland League one) Cove Rangers vs Forfar Athletic – 1
- (Greece Super League) Panathinaikos vs Atromitos Athinon – 1
- Ukraine Pari-Match League) Desna Chernigov vs FC Minaj – 1
There are many other matches that can be great sources of value. You just have to know where to look – visit MelBet to place your bets on the best odds.
You can also register using ‘Touchline’ as your Promo Code if you are in need of some free bets and bigger odds for today’s games.
We are committed in our support of responsible gambling. Recommended bets are advised to over-25s and we strongly encourage The Touchline Sports readers, followers, and punters to wager only what they can afford to lose