As all of Europe’s top five leagues get underway this weekend, we have also expanded our Value picks to cover them all.
Please click here to place your bet. Register and earn some free Bets.
The Premier League continues and Manchester United will start their campaign at home to Crystal Palace. The Red Devils who did not get to play on matchday 1 will be facing a Palace side that beat Southampton and is currently 7th on the log.
In our Premier League picks, we are backing Man. United to come the better of Roy Hodgson’s side. We also expect both teams to score in this one.
Here are our Premier League listings and tips for today’s games.
- Everton vs West Brom – Everton win/Over 2.5
- Leeds United vs Fulham – Leeds win
- Man. United vs Crystal Palace – Man. United win/Over 2.0
- Arsenal vs West Ham – Arsenal win
Spanish Primera Liga
Valencia is the side on form after coming back twice to defeat Levante 4-2 in their opener. They visit a Celta Vigo side who drew their first game away at Eibar and will be looking to make the most of home advantage. Nevertheless, we expect Valencia to come out on top and the most the home side can do is a draw result. You can play safe with an X2 or just over 2.5 goals to be seen in the end.
Here are our Tips for the Spanish Primera Liga
- Villarreal vs Eibar – Villarreal win
- Getafe vs Osasuna – X/Under 2.0
- Celta Vigo vs Valencia – X2/Over 2.5
The Germany Bundesliga got underway yesterday with the defending Champions Bayern Munich showing they are still hungry for more success with a pulsating 8-0 win over Schalke o4, there will be many more goals in today’s fixtures.
We are expecting more goals especially at the Commerzbank, Iduna Park, and the Weser Stadium.
Follow out tips below to place your bet on the Bundesliga matches with us.
- VfB Stuttgart vs Freiburg – Stuttgart win
- Eintracht Frankfurt vs Arminia – Frankfurt win/Over 2.5
- Union Berlin vs Augsburg – 1X/Under 2.0
- Werder Bremen vs Hertha BSC – Hertha win/over 2.5
- Koln vs Hoffenheim – X
- Dortmund vs Monchengladbach – 1X/Over 2.0
Italian Serie A
The Italian Serie A gets to also start the 2020/21 campaign today with only two games on the card.
We are backing Fiorentina and Roma to make a mark on their opening day.
Follow the listing below for our tips on the Serie A.
- Fiorentina vs Torino – Fiorentina win
- Verona vs Roma – Roma win
French Ligue 1
The Ligue 1 has been played throughout this week. Monaco and Rennes have had a decent start to the campaign managing to win two and draw one in their last 3 games of the campaign.
The two occupy second and third places respectively on the log and it’s today that they get to cancel out each other for a place at the top.
We are backing Monaco to grab all three points in an over 2.5 goal result.
Here are our tips for today’s Ligue 1 games.
- Rennes vs Monaco – Monaco win/over 2.5
- Lens vs Bordeaux – X2/Under
For more Tips follow our Regular picks below.
- (England Championship) Swansea City vs Birmingham City – 1X
- (England Championship) Nottingham Forest vs Cardiff City – 1X
- (England League 1) Hull City vs Crewe Alexandra – Hull City
- (Spanish Segunda Division) Rayo Vallecano vs CE Sabadell – Vallecano win
- (Austria Erste Liga) SV Horn vs FC Liefering – X2
- (Bulgaria A PFG) Levski Sofia vs CSKA 1948 – Levski win
- (France Ligue 2) Sochaux vs Rodez Aveyron – 1X
- (Eredivise) Vitesse vs Sparta Rotterdam – Vitesse win
- (Slovenia Prva Liga) NK Maribor vs NK Celje – Maribor win
- (Copa Colombia) Deportivo La Equidad vs Boyaca Chico FC – Equidad win
There are many other matches that can be great sources of value. You just have to know where to look – visit MelBet to place your bets on the best odds
We are committed in our support of responsible gambling. Recommended bets are advised to over-25s and we strongly encourage The Touchline Sports readers, followers, and punters to wager only what they can afford to lose.