Place it today is backing a win for Chelsea in the Premier League and a Double chance in Spain for Real Sociedad vs Getafe in ur Value picks.
Here are what our tips hold for this weekend’s Value and Regular picks.
Please click here to place your bet and join our winning team.
There will be four fixtures spread from 1430hrs to 22hrs local time today in the Premier League. The season is now in full swing with Leicester leading the table after just three games.
Chelsea face Crystal Palace in the opening game of the day. The Blues have endured a challenging week and will be looking to put this behind them today when they play against Roy Hodgson’s side.
Frank Lampard’s side were forced to put up a scintillating comeback last weekend against West Brom but could not manage the same against Tottenham who knocked them out of the EFL Cup.
The Blues’s buzz of excitement seems to be fading as the big-spending side has somewhat faded with an underwhelming start to the season. They have won only one game and the drawn another in their last three.
The blues have brought in Edouard Mendy but will not have Pulisic, Marcos Alonso and Rudiger and Loftus-Cheek who have been linked with moves away may too be overlooked.
Crystal Palace will also be short of defensive options with Gary Cahil, James Tomkins, Patrick van Aanholt, Nathan Ferguson all absent while new signing Batshuayi will not face his parent club.
In the other games, on form Everton host Brighton, Guardiola’s men will be away to Leeds United and Newcastle face Burnley.
Here’s how we see today’s Premier League games.
- Chelsea vs Crystal Palace – Chelsea win/over 2.5/Both teams to score
- Everton vs Brighton – Everton win/Both teams to score
- Leeds United vs Man. City – X2/over 2.5
- Newcastle vs Burnley – Newcastle win/both teams to score
Spanish Primera Liga
In Spain, Atletico Madrid face Villarreal in a match that has seen mixed fortunes around the two sides going by their last games over the weekend.
While Diego Simeone’s side was too good after the signing of Suarez from Barcelona (with the Uruguayan finding the back of the net twice and assisting once against Granada – they failed to score in the last game against a promoted Huesca side.
Villarreal on the other hand managed to win their second game of the campaign against Alaves in their last game of the campaign.
The same fixture produced a 3-1 win for Atletico Madrid. Can Unai Emery’s Yellow submarins shock Atletico Madrid at home?
Here are our predictions for today’s la liga fixtures.
- Valladolid vs Eibar – Valladolid win
- Atletico Madrid vs Villarreal – Atletico win
- Elche vs Huesca – Elche win
- Real Sociedad vs Getafe – DC
Union Berlin shocked Mainz 4-0 in Friday’s game and today will be all eyes on leaders Hoffenheim who shocked Bayern Munich to a 4-1 loss last weekend against a Frankfurt side that uncharacteristically matched away with three points from the Olympiastadion on Friday last week.
The two sides come into this fixture with only one thing to fight for – maintaining their strong starts to the season.
Can Frankfurt overcome the visitors who sent shockwaves throughout the footballing world with their performance against the European Champions?
Here’s what our predictions carry for the Germany Bundesliga
- VfB Stuttgart vs Leverkusen – 1X/Both teams to score
- FC Koln vs Monchengladbach – Gladbach win/over 2.0
- Frankfurt vs Hoffenheim – 1X/over 2.5
- Dortmund vs SC Freiburg – 1X/over 2.5
- Werder Bremen vs Arminia – DC
- RB Leipzig vs Schalke – RB Leipzig win/over 2.5
Italian Serie A
There are only two games on the card in the Serie A today and Roma make a trip to fellow strugglers Udinese who are just 2 places away on the standings in 18th position.
Both sides have not won a game in this year’s campaign and will be looking to make amends when they meet today.
Roma were defeated 3-0 in their opening fixture at Verona but managed to hold champions Juventus in their last Serie A match, while Udinese are yet to settle into this year’s campaign and have lost both their opening games.
Can they overcome Roma to kick-start to rise once again?
Follow the listing below to find out what we tip for the Serie A today.
- Sassuolo vs Crotone – Sassuolo win/hosts to lead match at half-time
- Udinese vs Roma – Roma win
French Ligue 1
Lens lost their very first game of the season to Nice but have since gone on an unbeaten run that has seen them win 3 and drawn one in their last four games and will be looking to stretch their unbeaten run to 5 games. They visit a St-Etienne side who were atop the standings by matchday two but have since fallen to fifth with the same number of games won, drawn and lost as their hosts today – this fixture ended 0-1.
The two teams have so far met in 21 matches with Lens winning 7 and St-Etienne 8 – six matches ended in draws with a scoring average of 2.71 goals per game.
In the other match, Nice started the season well but have since fallen off in recent weeks and have not won a game in their last three fixtures. Their last game ended 0-0 away at Bordeaux and they have so far lost to PSG and beaten Lens at home where they will be playing against Nantes.
Nantes who currently occupy 15th place and are currently enduring a poor form and have also not won a game in their last three. They are yet to win a game on the road and their last match ended in a loss to St-Etienne. This fixture produced a 1-all draw last season.
- Lens vs St-Etienne – Lens win/both teams to score/Over 2.0
- Nice vs Nantes – Nice win/both teams to score/Over 2.5
- (England League two) – Newport County vs Mansfield Town – 1X
- (Sweden Allsvenskan) – Orebro Sk vs IF Elfsborg – Elfsborg win
- (Turkey Super Lig) – Basaksehir FK vs Goeztepe – Basaksehir win
- (France Ligue 2) – Sochaux vs Chambly FC – Sochaux win
- (England Championship) – Brentford vs Preston North End – Brentford win
- (England League one) – AFC Wimbledon vs Accrington – 1X
- (Spanish Segunda division) – AD Alcorcon vs Real Zaragoza – X2
- (Czech Republic Synot Liga) – Zbrojovka Brno vs Mfk Karvina – Zbrojovka win
- (Croatia first league) – NHK Sibenik vs NK Osijek – Osijek win
- (Ireland premier league) – Shelbourne FC vs Bohemians Dublin – X2
There are many other matches that can be great sources of value. You just have to know where to look – visit MelBet to place your bets on the best odds
We are committed in our support of responsible gambling. Recommended bets are advised to over-25s and we strongly encourage The Touchline Sports readers, followers, and punters to wager only what they can afford to lose.